Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chef Vincent


I really enjoyed Christmas this year as I didn’t have to do any of the cooking. Everyone bought a dish or two making up the Christmas dinner, plus our daughter made all the desserts along with her homemade Manicotti. We were to make the roast as we do every year; only this year Vincent said that he was going to cook it. I certainly welcomed that. He decided that he was going to slow cook it on the grill we had never done that before but wanted to give it a try. The roast was perfectly cooked and it was actually the best one ever. What I found funny was that Pam and Chris gave him the apron as part of his gift not knowing he was this year’s cook. So I have now assigned Chef Vincent to be responsible for the cooking of the meats on holidays. Watch out Molto Mario….Vincent’s a clog man too.

No comments: