Today we were to take part in a birthday celebration for a dear friend of ours Frank; however Vince had to attend alone since I am still under the weather. So I decided to disassemble one of our Christmas the trees while he was gone. As I was doing so I realized several of the vintage ornaments were given to me by Frank & Janine when Janine was cleaning out some of her collection. My favorite one from Janine’s collection was Uncle Sam, which was just so appropriate to hang on my tree this year and every year after. After thirteen months of hassle over my citizenship that was just resolved it gave me a great feeling to place Uncle Sam on my tree with my other ornaments. So every year as I place him on the tree I will have a wonderful recollection of the happiness it bought and the fondness I have for the dear friends that gave it to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment