skip to main | skip to sidebar

It Ain't Easy!

It ain’t easy being retired, there never seems to be enough time in the day to do all that I had hoped to do. My four little Poms demand a lot of my attention, which I am more than willing to give. So my to do list just keeps growing and the pool keeps on calling. Then when the list becomes too long and I feel so far behind I know it’s time to delete and start again. Here you will find photos of family, friends and various things I enjoy or find interesting. Hope you enjoy it.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Daughters


Enjoying and evening with my daughter Pam and her daughters Christina, Carissa and Steffi during their last visit.
Posted by Angelika at 11:50 PM
Labels: Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Favorite Links

  • My Four Poms
  • Looking For Light
  • NJ Poms
  • Sydney's Tree House

Everything Is Beautiful

Everything Is Beautiful
Lido Beach

About Me

Angelika
Sarasota - Bradenton, Florida
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (12)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • Father's Day / Birthday
      • A Day Shared
      • Daughters
      • Don't Forget Me
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (8)