Saturday, July 12, 2008

Snaking Around


We have been doing a lot of outside work which has been disturbing some of our residences. The other day the birds seemed to be in a frenzy when I looked out the window to see what the problem was this is what I saw was. As you can see it was quite large, what you don’t see in this picture is that there were two more snakes a few feet away but not as large. They are harmless and keep a lot of unwanted creatures away. I can always tell when one is out and about; all the geckos are high up on the screen of the lanai. If there is a bird nest anywhere near the birds do attack it, and that is why they were in a frenzy they were protecting a nest. Nature’s way sure is interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice Angelika..

will you adopt me?

Beth