Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tolerance


Last week we all went to an outdoor music concert on the Bay then to the circle for ice cream. I’m sure the concert was not of any interest to our granddaughter’s ages 6 & 8, who were so tolerant to our interests. Vince & I were sitting in a chair next to Lianna age 6 who sat on this blanket while her sister, mom & dad went to the restroom. As I sat watching her I was amazed at how well she just sat their without complaining or trying to get up and go anywhere, for it had already been about 15 minutes that all were gone. Just as this thought was going through my mind a lady approached me and asked if this was my granddaughter, said she too had been watching her the entire time and couldn’t believe how well behaved she was. Needless to say we were not only amazed with Lianna's good behavior but also very PROUD.

No comments: