Monday, September 8, 2008

Pot Rack


Vince purchased some new pots and pans called Green Pans they are great pans. Clean up is a snap and cooking with them is a breeze. However my cabinet was so full of my other pots and pans I didn’t have enough room for these. I couldn’t get rid of any of the others since I have special pots I use for certain recipes, so a pot rack was the best way to go. I thought it would take me some time to get used to it, but it just seems so natural hanging over my island. In the winter my sister-in-law Sara is coming down, and when she cooks she likes to start at 7-8am preparing dinner. At that hour I’m thinking breakfast not dinner. Now the pots will be visible for her and she won’t have to bust my chops on where they are kept, I need to have my coffee before I can even think about dinner. By the way Sara is already thinking of what she is going to make when she comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cass8770Love the pot rack! it seems like it's been there all along! it just flows with the rest of your beautiful kitchen!! just don't bump your head on it...and remember to dust often! Happy dinner making to you...after your coffee, of course! ;)