Macky insists on watching over me whenever I am in the pool, even though he doesn't care to join me. Swimming does not impress him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It ain’t easy being retired, there never seems to be enough time in the day to do all that I had hoped to do. My four little Poms demand a lot of my attention, which I am more than willing to give. So my to do list just keeps growing and the pool keeps on calling. Then when the list becomes too long and I feel so far behind I know it’s time to delete and start again. Here you will find photos of family, friends and various things I enjoy or find interesting. Hope you enjoy it.
3 comments:
Does Macky have his lifeguard certification? Your blog looks terrific and I look forward to more "It Ain't Easy" posts! Going to add your blog as a link on mine!
No lifeguard certification, just my loving approval.
Well, Ang, aren't you the master blogger. VERY nice! XO B
Post a Comment