Here they come again. Since I posted the banana pod I thought I would post as the pod opens and bananas are formed. You can see the cluster that has started and just under the purple leaf you can see a small row of them with yellows tips. As those become bigger the leaf will drop and the next layer will open until the entire bunch is opened.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Arrivals
Here they come again. Since I posted the banana pod I thought I would post as the pod opens and bananas are formed. You can see the cluster that has started and just under the purple leaf you can see a small row of them with yellows tips. As those become bigger the leaf will drop and the next layer will open until the entire bunch is opened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment